This license is for our products only. All resources (our products) available for download on our site are free to use in both personal and commercial projects.
The terms and conditions set forth within this document are a legal agreement between you (the user) and 99flyers. Please read this policy meticulously before proceeding, as once you begin to use our services, you are agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these policies, please refrain from using our services.
Once you (user) purchase any flyer, banner or other template, it covers personal license & commercial license.
Can be used for:
- Up to 5,000 physical or digital end products for sale;
- One business social media account owned and managed by the licensee;
- Unlimited physical advertisements for local markets;
- Digital paid advertisements with unlimited impressions;
- Broadcast and streaming for up to 500,000 lifetime viewers.
Cannot be used for:
- Native apps, web apps, or games.
- Can’t be sold in other marketplaces such as CreativeMarket, Envato and other digital marketplaces for freelancers.
Rights for Free Flyers & other banners:
You are permitted to use our resources in any number of personal and commercial projects for yourself or a client you are working for. You may modify the resources according to your requirements and include them into works such as websites, applications, printed materials and others. A link back to this site is required.
- You agree that you will only use our services within the scope outlined in the terms and conditions.
- You agree that you will use our services responsibly, and never in a fraudulent or illegal manner.
- You agree that using our services will not interfere with our primary functions, and you will not impersonate another person or entity. You will never present yourself to be a 99Flyers.co representative to another user. You will not engage into actions that may harm our services, such as uploading materials with viruses or malware. You will not engage in actions that may cause our services to deteriorate, damage, or otherwise alter normal functioning of our services, or the services of our third-party affiliates.
- You agree not to employ the use of robots or other mechanical applications that collect user-information. You will not copy, modify, delete or store any part of our services or applications. You will not engage into any activity that infringes upon the rights of 99Flyers, nor will you attempt to duplicate copyright or trademarked material.
Rights for Premium Flyers or other templates:
You are permitted to use our resources in any number of personal and commercial projects for yourself or a client you are working for. You may modify the resources according to your requirements and include them into works such as websites, applications, printed materials, tv, advertisments and others. Note: After you purchase any flyer or other template, you will receive a unique license key in your e-mail address. See FAQ’s for more details.
If you are licensing a product on behalf of a client, you are able to grant a sublicense to your client to use the content you created as allowed by this license agreement. You are responsible to ensure that your client follows the rules of this contract as well. If you do not have that authority, your client may not use the content unless they purchase a license of their own directly from us. You will be held liable for your client’s use of the purchased content.
Prohibitions – Important part of Terms
You do not have the rights to resell, sublicense or redistribute (even for free) the files on its own or as a separate attachment from any of your work. If you wish to promote my resources on your site, you must link back to the resource page where users can find the download and not directly to the download file. Anyone that fails to follow these rules will have a copyright claim filed against them.
- You can’t use our Flyers or other products as your potfolio.
- You can’t sell them in digital stories.
- You can’t sell them in freelancing platforms such as Envato.
- You can’t use our products in portfolio such as Fiverr platform, Envato Studio or other freelancing site.
If you have any questions, feel free to Contact Us us.